3rd Women in Agribusiness & Primary Industries Leadership Summit
October 22 - October 25
Climate change is directly impacting Agribusiness and Primary Industries, causing unique challenges that call for thoughtful leadership. So how can you build your resilience and future-proof your skillset? How can you leverage these difficulties as a platform for seizing your next opportunity?
Sharing stories of success and hardship, our lineup of inspiring leaders will equip you with the skills to manage your team through adversity and propel your leadership career within this turbulent environment.
- Building resilience to navigate adversity
- Empowering the next generation of Agribusiness leaders
- Leadership strategies for managing the impacts of climate change
- Discovering your authentic leadership style
- Krista Watkins, Co-Founder & Managing Director / Rural Woman of the Year 2018 – Natural Evolution
- Nicole Lawler, General Manager, Safety Health & Environment – GrainCorp
- Dr Lilly Lim-Camacho, Research Group Leader, CSIRO Agriculture & Food – CSIRO
- Lorraine Gordon, Director, Strategic Projects & the Regenerative Agriculture Alliance – Southern Cross University