Case IH and FFN evokeAG Package
Case IH are offering one Future Farmers Network (FFN) member the opportunity to attend evokeAG, the leading agrifood tech event in Asia Pacific, being held in Melbourne on the 19th and 20th of February 2019.
The Case IH and FFN evokeAG Package includes:
- 1 x evokeAG ticket valued at $1,100
- A travel bursary to the value of $500
Tickets to evokeAG have been selling incredibly fast, making this a unique opportunity to secure your spot the leading agrifood tech event.
To be eligible all applications must address the specified criteria. For further information, contact FFN via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are Case IH ?
Case IH agricultural machinery is designed and built to deliver efficient power and agronomic advantages to increase yields and limit the cost of inputs. The brand is the choice of professional farmers around the world.
The Case IH brand and its iconic red colour embody the tradition of leadership in agricultural equipment. Reliability and quality are at the heart of the full line of agricultural equipment, ranging from tractors to combine harvesters and tillage implements. The brand represents more than 170 years of expertise in the industry, including the legacies of Case, International Harvester and David Brown.
Case IH has built on that heritage and is recognized today as a global leader in powerful, reliable and highly efficient equipment that helps professional farmers meet the challenges of modern farming.
Case IH equipment is supported by a large network of field personnel, who live in the same communities as customers and provide the highest level of professional service right where customers need it.
evokeAG aims to connect young leaders with the resources to bring tomorrow’s ideas to life. From farm-to-plate, innovation, data and soil monitoring, to the impact of food waste, future food and climate change, evokeAG is bringing together innovators and thinkers to have these conversations.
Over two days evokeAG will showcase 50 speakers and 30 sessions with the brightest minds in the agrifood tech space from Australia and around the world.
- Applicant must be a paying FFN member (sign up to become a member here)
- The application must demonstrate how attending the bursary event will add to his/her knowledge, industry engagement & broadening of networks;
- Applicant must provide evidence of attendance costs including but not limited to estimated kilometres to be travelled (distance travelled in own vehicle will be reimbursed on a $0.66/km basis); accommodation costs/receipts
- Applicant must agree to the Terms and Conditions associated with this package
- Applicant must have fully met the above criteria and completed the below documentation
How to apply
Complete the form as per the instructions detailed and return it to email@example.com by 5pm 8 February 2019.
The winner will be announced on 11 February via the Future Farmers Network Facebook Page and via e-mail.