The Future Farmers Network Annual General Meeting will be held in Roma, QLD on Thursday 16 November 2017.
You will find the following AGM documents attached.
FUTURE FARMERS NETWORK
NOTICE OF 2017 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Commencing at 4:45pm on Thursday 16 November 2017
This meeting is to be held at:
Roma Cultural Centre (Ernest Brock Room), 18 Quentin Street, Roma, QLD, 4555.
- FFN is calling for Director Nominations for a two-year term of appointment.
- As per the FFN Constitution, a maximum of 11 Directors is permissible.
- Under FFN’s terms of appointment, there are five (5) positions vacated at the 2017 AGM – three (3) Directors retire by rotation, two (2) will seek re-election.
- Voting will be conducted in person in 2017.
- All meeting material and voting information will be distributed 21 days prior to the AGM.
- In person voting will be via AGM attendance at 4:45pm on Thursday 16 November 2017 at Roma Cultural Centre (Ernest Brock Room), 18 Quentin Street, Roma QLD, 4555.
The items of business for the 2017 AGM shall be:
- Registration of attendees and apologies
- Minutes of 2016 Annual General Meeting
- Ordinary resolution: that the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 17 November 2016 be adopted.
- Receival and consideration of the Directors Report and Financials for the year ended 30 June 2017.
- Ordinary resolution: that the Directors Report and Financials for the year ended 30 June 2017 be adopted.
- Election of Directors
- General Business